The design of ‘bespoke’ Imperial branded envelopes available from Office Depot will be changing slightly as stocks are refreshed. This is because Royal Mail is changing the way they frank our mail. On the new envelopes, the Imperial logo will appear in the bottom left-hand corner of the envelope on all sizes, except on DL window envelopes, on which it will appear to the right of the window. Please use up any old stock envelopes as the new franking style does not take effect until January 2013.
Please email the Graphic Identity team, if you have any queries.
The Department of Humanities will be disbanded on 1 August 2012, with its activities transferring to other parts of the College. From that date:
- The School for Professional Development will expand and consist of three main centres:
– Education Development and Support – incorporating the Education Development Unit and the English Language Support Programme.
– Co-curricular Studies – incorporating the Languages Unit and the Science Communication Unit.
– Continuing Professional Development.
- The Translation Group will transfer to Library Services, supported by the School of Professional Development which will be responsible for the quality assurance of the Group’s postgraduate courses.
The Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine has been the responsibility of Professor Donal Bradley, Pro Rector (Research), since it transferred from the Department of Humanities in February 2012.