by The ICT FAQ Monkey
Before you can get your guest username and password, you need to have a ‘Unique ID’ (This is usually provided by the person co-ordinating your visit to College).
Obtaining a guest username and password using your unique ID:
- Go to https://guestaccess.imperial.ac.uk/GuestLogin/GuestLogin.aspx
- Enter the Unique ID and click Proceed
- Enter your personal details and click Proceed
- Enter a question and answer that can be used for recovering the account password, and click Proceed.
- You will be provided with the guest account login details. Please make a note of these (Clicking Email Details will send a copy of the account details to your specified email address).
You will then be able to use the login details to access college computers, and connect to the Imperial wireless network (not Imperial WPA).
If you lose the password for your guest account it can be retrieved via the guest password recovery page.