by The ICT FAQ Monkey
Thank you for all the responses to our 2011 customer survey, six of which won Amazon Kindles or iPod shuffles in the prize draw. See below for a brief summary of the results and our plans going forward.
Satisfaction: 94% are satisfied with the service ICT provides
- On the whole, our customers are satisfied with the service they receive
- ICT runs a well-respected service with friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff, however, people would like more local IT support and have the Service Desk being able to resolve more queries at the first point of contact.
- Many of the suggested improvements to services revolve around mobile devices and integration with other non-Imperial services (e.g. Social Media). ICT should be more cutting-edge, adopting modern technologies.
Going forward, we plan to:
- Make it easier for customers to find answers to common problems.
- Enhance the coverage and availability of the wireless network.
- Look into providing some dual-booting PCs in the library.
- Continue to increase the level of support for Apple Mac computers.
- Fully embrace mobile technologies and further developing Imperial Mobile.