by HR Notices
Yes, if you wish to change your address or telephone number you can amend these details by logging into your online recruitment account, selecting ‘My Account’ then ‘ Personal Information’ and making the appropriate changes.
Please note that any applications submitted before you amended your details will have the old details attached to them and any submitted after you amended your details will have the new details attached.
Should you wish to change your password please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Login Here link on the right hand side of the Job Search page
- Login using your email address and current password
- Click on My Account
- Click on Login Information
- In the current password box, enter your current password
- In the new password box, enter a new password of your choice
- In the confirm password box, re-enter the new password of your choice
- Click on the Save button
Should you wish to amend your registered email address please either contact the Recruitment Administrator for the vacancy, whose details should be provided in the How to Apply section of the advert, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the subject of your email as ‘Further Assistance Required’.
The College’s directory will enable you to find contact details for Recruitment Administrators.