by HR Notices
Setting up a Job Alert is a simple process that will only take a few minutes to do but and will ensure that you are kept informed of College vacancies at the frequency you request.
Please note that this facility is currently only available to staff employed by Imperial College.
Please follow the steps set out below to set up your Job Alert:
- Navigate to the College’s Employment website
- Click on the red “Job Search for current Imperial College staff” button
- Open ICIS (please note that the system will not allow you to have the Job Search screen and ICIS open at the same time). If you are not an existing ICIS user then you should click here to access ICIS Self Service.
- Log into ICIS using your College login and password.
- Click on the My Opportunities responsibility – this will open up your My Opportunities homepage
- Click on the “Home” tab at the top right of the page
- Click on the “My Account” link on the top left of the page
- Click on the “Preferences” link at the top/bottom of the page.
- Under Preferences, filter your selection by keyword, job and employment category. For multiple selections, hold down the Ctrl key and click your selections. Your selection will help us to send you jobs that match your preferences.
- Under Email Preferences, tick the “Receive Emails” box and select the frequency and format of emails you wish to receive.
- Click on the “Save” button at the top/bottom of the page to start receiving Job Alert emails.
- You will receive a message confirming that your account has been updated successfully. The system will send you the first email the day after you have set up the Job Alert.