It’s very straightforward to login to your blog and start posting.
- Login to your blog using the link at the bottom right of your blog homepage – use your normal College login
- This should take you to your blog “dashboard”. If you are already logged in, you should click on “Site Admin” from your blog homepage to reach the dashboard
- Click on “Posts” in the left hand navigation. A list of your current posts will appear in the window. You can edit your existing posts from here. To create a new post, click “Add new” from the left hand navigation.
- An editor window will appear and you can start drafting your blog, adding photos and videos where relevant. To add images, use the icon next to “Add media”
- You can use either the Visual or HTML view to compose your posts. Do try not to flick between the two, as this can introduce errors into the code.
- Make sure each blog entry has a different title
- Add a category and keyword tags so users will be able to easily find your posts
- Save a draft of your post
- Preview your post – so you can see what it will look like before you publish it. Please ensure you spell check and proof your blog entry before publishing
- When you are ready, click “Publish”