André Arroja Neves
Department of Pure Mathematics
Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK
E-mail: email@example.com (short version) or firstname.lastname@example.org (long version)
Geometry of curves and surfaces M3P 5-2013
- Classification of prime 3-manifolds with sigma-invariant greater than RP^3, (joint with H. Bray), Annals of Mathematics, 159 (2004), 407-424, pdf-file.
- Classification of all 3-manifods with Yamabe invariant greater than RP^3, (joint with K. Akutagawa), J. Differential Geom. 75 (2007), 359--386, pdf-file.
- Area-minimizing projective planes in three-manifolds, (joint with H. Bray, S. Brendle, M. Eichmair), Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 63 (2010), 1237–1247, pdf-file.
- Rigidity of area-minimizing two-spheres in three manifolds, (joint with H. Bray, S. Brendle), Comm. Anal. Geom. 18 (2010), 821–830, pdf-file.
- Deformations of the hemisphere that increase scalar curvature, (joint with S. Brendle, F. C. Marques), Invent. Math. 183, (2011), pdf-file.
- Rigidity of min-max minimal spheres in three-manifolds, (joint with F. C. Marques), to appear in Duke Math. J., pdf-file.
- Min-max theory and the Willmore Conjecture, (joint with F. C. Marques), to appear in Annals of Mathematics., pdf-file.
- Min-max theory and the energy of links, (joint with I. Agol, F. C. Marques), preprint, pdf-file.
Mean Curvature Flow
- Singularities of Lagrangian mean curvature flow: zero-Maslov class case, Invent. Math. 168 (2007), 449--484, pdf-file.
- Singularities of Lagrangian mean curvature flow: monotone case, Math. Res. Lett. 17 (2010) 109--126, pdf-file.
- Translating solutions to Lagrangian mean curvature flow, (joint with G. Tian), to appear in Trans. of AMS. pdf-file.
- Finite time singularities for Lagrangian mean curvature flow, to appear in Annals of Mathematics, 177 (2013), pdf-file.
- Recent Progress on Singularities of Lagrangian Mean Curvature Flow, to appear on volume celebrating Prof. Schoen's 60th birthday. pdf-file.
- Uniqueness of self-expanders, (joint with Jason Lotay), to appear in Geometry and Topology. pdf-file.
- Existence and uniqueness of constant mean curvature foliation of asymptotically hyperbolic 3-manifolds I, (joint with G. Tian), Geom. Funct. Anal. 19 (2009), 910--942, pdf-file.
- Insufficient convergence of inverse mean curvature flow on asymptotically hyperbolic manifolds, J. Differential Geom. 84 (2010), 191--229, pdf-file.
- Existence and uniqueness of constant mean curvature foliation of asymptotically hyperbolic 3-manifolds II, (joint with G. Tian), J. Reine Angew. Math. 641 (2010) 69--93, pdf-file.