Chapman Fellow in Mathematics, Imperial College London
Office: Huxley 6m22
Phone: 0(20) 7594 1534
- Numerical methods of partial differential equations with fractional Laplacian or other non-local terms
- Applied mathematics on Swarming and biological systems
Y. Huang. Explicit Barenblatt Profiles for Fractional Porous Medium
- Y. Huang, A. Oberman. Numerical Methods for the Fractional Laplacian
Part I: a Finite Difference-quadrature Approach,preprint.
J.A. Carrillo, Y. Huang, S. Martin. Explicit Flock Solutions for Quasi-Morse potentials, preprint.
- M. Burger, R. Fetecau, Y. Huang, Stationary States and Asymptotic Behaviour of Aggregation Models with Nonlinear Local Repulsion,
J.A. Carrillo, Y. Huang, S. Martin. Nonlinear stability of flock solutions
in second-order swarming models, to appear in Nonlinear Analysis: Real
World Applications, preprint.
- T. Kolokolnikov, Y. Huang and M. Pavlovski,
Singular patterns for an aggregation model with a confining potential. Physica D, vol 260, pages 65-76, 2013
- R. Fetecau and Y. Huang, Equilibria of biological aggregations with nonlocal
Physica D, vol. 260 pages 49-64, 2013
- Y. Huang, T.P Witelski, A.L. Bertozzi.
Anomalous exponents of self-similar solutions to an aggregation equation in odd dimensions. Applied Mathematics Letters; vol. 25, no. 12, pages2317-2321, 2012
Y. Huang, A.L. Bertozzi.
Asymptotics of Blowup Solutions for the Aggregation Equation.
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B, pages 1309 - 1331, Volume 17, Issue 4, June 2012
- R. Fetecau, Y. Huang, and T. Kolokolnikov. Swarm dynamics and equilibria for a nonlocal aggregation model.
Nonlinearity. Volume 24, Number 10, 2011
- Yanghong Huang, Andrea Bertozzi.
Self-similar blowup solutions to an aggregation equation.
SIAM J. Appl. Math. pages 2582-2603, Volume 70, Issue 7, 2010
- Andris M. Dimits , Chiaming Wang , Russel Caflisch , Bruce I. Cohen, Yanghong Huang.
Calculation of the Trubnikov and Nanbu Collision Kernels:
Implications for Numerical Modeling of Coulomb Collisions.
J. Comput. Phys., vol. 228, p.4881 , 2009.
- Zhijun Tan, Yanghong Huang,
An alternating Crank-Nicolson method for the numerical solution of the phase-field equations using adaptive
, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol 56 Issue 9
- Yanghong Huang,
Optimal Design for the Grating Coupler of Surface Plamons.
Proceedings of the COMSOL Users Conference 2008, Boston
I am co-organizing the Applied PDEs seminar with
Prof Jose Carrillo and Prof Pierre Degond. I am part of the Applied and Numerical Analysis Group in
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops (Past Events)
- Dec 6 - Dec 10, 2013 (Conference) Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, USA SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations
- January 6 - January 10, 2014 ( Winter School) Cambridge,
Isaac Newton Institute Introductory
School to the Programme
"Free Boundary Problems and Related Topics"
- May 19 - May 23, 2014 (Conference) Imperial College London
Collective Behavior: Macroscopic versus Kinetic Descriptions
. Local website.
- May 26 - May 30, 2014 (Conference) Gaeta, Italy
8th European Conference on Elliptic and Parabolic Problems
- June 29 - July 4, 2014 ( Workshop) Banff, Canada
Entropy Methods, PDEs, Functional Inequalities, and Applications
- September 15 - September 18, 2014 ( Workshop ) Granada, Spain.
PDEs: modelling, analysis and numerical simulations